With technology, everything is now faster than it used to be. Credit card applications and approvals that used to take several days to complete can now be done on the same day or even instant. Not all credit cards offer this instant or same-day service. However, there are several options available and you can be assured that you can walk into these places and get your credit card right after you sign up. It does not end there. You can use these cards immediately after you have received them. We have compiled a list of these card issuers. Check them out.
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit CardWith this card, you get to enjoy 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on this card is 24.99% and the annual fee is 39%. This card gets expensive if you do not make payments on time. You will pay a late fee of up to $35 if you do not make timely payments. You will need to credit score between 620 and 679 to qualify for the card.
- Discover It Credit CardThe Discover It credit card offers you 5% cash back on certain purchases. You will also get 1% cashback on all other purchases. You do not need to pay an APR on this card for the first 14 months. After that, you will pay an APR that ranges from 11.74% to 23.74%. You do not need to worry about an annual fee since Discover It does not charge annual fees. Fortunately, you will not be charged for making late payments for the first time. However, subsequent missed payments attract a penalty that can go up to $37. You will need a credit score of between 680 and 850 to qualify for this card.
- Credit One Bank Visa Credit CardOne attractive feature of this card is that you will get 1% cashback on all purchases you make with this card. Credit One bank charges you an APR between 16.74% to 24.74%. The annual fee also ranges from $0 to $99. You should make sure you make timely payments when you get this card. This is because they can charge up to $37 as late fees. With this card, you do not need a high credit score to register. You can be eligible for this card even with a credit score of 580.
- Indigo Platinum MasterCardThis card comes with a prequalifying feature that does not affect your credit score. The APR on this card is 23.9% and the annual fee ranges from 59% to 99%. You can pay as high as $38 if you do not make payments on time. You can apply even if you have a low credit score since this card has a low credit score requirement.
- Capital One Secured MastercardWith the Capital One Secured Mastercard, there are no annual fee charges. When you sign up, you will receive a $200 line of credit. You will need to make a security deposit of $49, $99, or $200. This depends on your creditworthiness. When you make five monthly payments on time, the line of credit will be raised. Capital One has a mobile app that allows you to easily manage your account. The APR on this card varies but the regular APR is $24.99. This card is accepted at numerous shopping centers worldwide. You do not need a high credit score to be eligible for this card.
- NetSpend Visa Prepaid CardNetspend has a mobile app that increases the convenience of use. You can check your account balance and see your transaction information. You can also load checks to your account through the mobile app. There are no interest charges on this card since prepaid cards do not attract interest. There are no annual fees.
- BlispayWhen you apply for the Blispay account, you can be approved instantly. It only depends on whether you qualify or not. When you are approved, your card information will be made available on your Blispay account immediately. Blispay cardholders get 2% cash back on all purchases made. When you make purchases above $199 within the first six months, you get to enjoy interest-free financing. The APR on this card is 19.99% and there is no annual fee. If you are unable to pay your balance on time, you will be penalized for it. You will be charged a late fee of $35 for late payments. You will need a minimum credit score of 680 to qualify for this card. This card is open loop, hence it can be used anywhere.
- Amazon Rewards Signature CardThere are several amazing prices available for cardholders. When you are approved for this card, you will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. You will also get to enjoy 3% cash back on purchases made on Amazon. You will also receive a 2% cash back on purchases made at restaurants, drug stores, and gas stations. Amazon also gives you a 1% cash back on all other purchases. You will be charged an APR that ranges from 14.99% to 22.99% when you hold this card. You do not get charged for the annual maintenance of the card. If you want to save on this card, make sure you do not miss the due date for payments. When you delay payments, you will be charged a late fee. This late fee can go as high as $37. You will need a minimum credit score of 620 to be eligible for this card.
- Costco Anywhere VisaYou can shop with this card on the same day you apply for it. When you apply, a temporary card number and barcode will be given to you. You can use that for the day. There are many incentives associated with the Costco Anywhere Visa card. You get to enjoy 3% cash back on eligible restaurant and travel purchases. Eligible gas purchases also attract a cashback reward of 4%. When you make purchases at Costco, you will enjoy 2% cash back and 1% cash back on all other purchases. The APR on this card varies, however, it ranges from 16.24% to 29.99%. Although there is no annual fee for holding a Costco card, you will need to be a member of Costco to hold this card. There is an annual fee of $55 for Costco members. So, you will end up paying an annual fee of $55, but it is for the membership of the club and not the card. With Costco, you will pay a late fee of $37 if you make late payments. You will need a minimum credit score of 700 to be eligible for this card.
- Cabela’s Club Visa CardYou can get instant access to this card if you apply in-store. You will receive the card right after your request is approved. It does not take a lot of time for it to be approved. All Cabela purchases attract a cashback of 2%. All other purchases attract 1% cash back. You will also receive $20 in points right after the card approval. You will also receive $10 after you make five purchases. The APR charged on this card depends on the kind of purchase you make. There is a fixed APR of 9.99% for purchases made at Cabela. When you shop at other stores the APR ranges from 16.04% to 22.04%. You do need to worry about annual fees since there is none. Late payments attract a maximum fee of $37. You will need to a minimum credit score of 700 to get this credit score.
- Kohl’sKohl’s card is available for Kohl’s customers. You can either apply for this card online or in the store. When your card is approved, you will receive a 25% off on all purchases you will make that day. You will also be given 12 discounts throughout the year. There is no annual fee associated with this card. The APR charged on this card is, however, 24.74%. If you miss payments you can pay up to $37 as a penalty for late payments. You can apply for this card even if you have a credit score of 550.
- Macy’sMacy’s offers a store card to customers who want to save even while they shop. When you sign up for the card, you will receive 20% off all purchases you will make on the first day and the next day. The APR charged on this card is 26.24% and there is no annual fee. There is no need to worry about annual fees since you will not be paying annual fees when you get this card. Make sure you always repay the balance on time because when you make late payments, you will be requested to pay a late payment fee of $38. The good thing about this credit card is that you can sign up even if you have a fair credit.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American ExpressThis card presents incredibly high rewards that are almost unmatched by other card providers. You will get to enjoy 6% cash back on grocery shopping, and you will also earn 6% cash back on purchases made at US supermarkets. You will also enjoy 3% cash back on gas purchases and purchases made at US departmental stores. You will also receive 1% cash back on all other purchases. Unfortunately, the annual fee is high. You will pay $95 as an annual fee. However, it is easy to break even if you shop a lot. You can even start enjoying benefits when you spend $32 for shopping in a week.
All though it is a good idea to get a credit card, you should always research and get the one that suits your needs. Several cards now offer instant approval and you get to use the card instantly. Since there are discounts for same-day use, you should consider getting the card when you have to make a purchase. This will help you to enjoy the discounts.